Monday, April 23, 2012

May Hispanic Cultural Happenings in North Texas

Dallas 
May 2nd - Gypsy Kings at AT&T PAC
May 3rd
* Ballet Folklorico at the Winspear Opera House (Groupon!)
* Del Castillo and Mariachi Quetzal at the Kessler Theater
May 5th - Cinco de Mayo with Loco Gringos at the Kessler
May 10th - Spanish Speaking Amigos (this event happens EVERY THURSDAY)
May 13th - Orchestra of New Spain's Bolivian Baroque Music Concert
May 14th - Tango at Zaguan Bakery
May 24th - Popular Latino Music with Ramiro Burr at the Latino Cultural Center
May 26th - Dallas International Festival in the Dallas Arts District

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what that mixture in language really sounds like. It cant be too good. lol. Being on the east coast I completely ignored the huge impact the hispanic culture has in texas. I wonder what its like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant being* Read my latest entry on my blog. >ight intrest you.

    ReplyDelete